Yoga is a natural way to increase memory. In yoga, super brain yoga is one such type of yoga for increasing brain memory. Following are the yoga-asana that are proved to be very helpful:
- Sit on the floor and take a deep breath.
- Spread your legs straight and place your hands on the floor besides the body.
- Bend your body in the forward direction from your hips.
- Lengthen your tailbone, lean forwards and stretch your hands forward towards your toes. Relax.
2. Padmasana: This is the best asana to relax, calm your mind and thus sharpen your memory skills.
- Sit on the floor with your legs spread straight out in front of you.
- Bend your right knee, lift it up with your right hand and place it on the outer side of your left thigh.
- Bend your left knee, lift it up with your left hand and place it on the outer edge of your right thigh
- Place your hands on your knees, palms down.
- Close your eyes and concentrate. Relax.
- Stand on the floor in a straight position.
- Exhale and bend downwards from your hips until your hands reach your toes.
- Hold the toes with your hands and remain steady. Relax.
- Lie down on the floor on your back.
- With several jerks, try lifting up your legs in the upward direction.
- Rest your hands on your back so that it supports your position.
- Lift up your legs upwards until they become perpendicular to the floor.
- Rest your head/ shoulder on a cushion so that it becomes comfortable for you to perform this activity. Relax
- Lie down on the floor.
- Lift up your legs in the upward direction until they become perpendicular to the floor.
- Now bring your legs downwards from over your head until they touch the ground.
- Rest the palm of your hands on your back in order to support your position. Relax.
6. Crane pose
- Here one has to stand on the floor in a straight position.
- Exhale and bend forwards to touch your feet.
- Place your hands on the floor in front of your feet.
- Exhale and with a slight jerk lift your left leg off the floor.
- Fold it from your knees and try to rest your left knee on the outer side of your left arm.
- As you balance your position, lift up your right leg too, fold it and place the right knee on the outer side of the right arm.
- Look straight in the front direction. Relax.
These six asana will prove beneficial not for your brain health but for your health too. Try to take out some time from your busy schedule and make this as a habit.